"Biflok" Flocculants and Coagulants
Scope of application:
- natural water purification for potable water supply and electric power industry,
- industrial and consume wastes treatment,
- sludge dewatering.
Flocculants — water-soluble polymers assisting in removal of suspended and colloidal substances from mixture in form of large quick-settling flocks.
Acrylamide copolymers with acrylic acid
Polyacrylimide copolymers with dimethylaminoethyl acrylate, dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate, diallyldimethylammonium chloride and other cationic monomers
|Low-molecular-weight cationic (organic coagulants)||
Quaternary polyamines, polydiallyldimethylammonium chloride and others
|10 K.-2 m.||100%|
Flocculants are delivered in the form of powders (pellets), emulsions, solutions. Their application allows to:
- increase purified water quality;
- increase the filtration efficiency due to filter run extension;
- reduce water treatment total cost;
- reduce the chemicals stock fund;
- decrease the mineral coagulants flow rate or eliminate their application completely;
- reduce the sludge moisture content.
Wide range of highly specific flocculants provides an opportunity to select optimum polymers for:
- sedimentative clarification;
- sludge dewatering on filterbelt sludge presses;
As a rule, the flocculants flow rate at water clarification is 0.1–10.0 g/m3, and at sludge dewatering — 0.5–15.0 kg/t of dry substance to sludge. Organic coagulants are used with flow rate of 1.0–20.0 g/m3. Highly-skilled professionals will select the most effective flocculants and coagulants, determine optimum proportions and metering points at the Customer’s site.